I am going to write about a person that does not exist, and that could not possibly exist. If she would have existed, her name would have been Gwendolyn. She might have looked like this:

That is not important really. We do not know what God looks like, but still we believe in him. We do not believe in Gwendolyn. It is of no importance how she looks. To the few readers who followed my former blog, I must unveil that Nicholas Bourbaki never existed either. What makes Gwendolyn more interesting is to my opinion the fact that she has done nothing remarkable. She has just been observing things happen - these things are really remarkable. It is her remarkable observations I am going to tell you about. You certainly want to know where, when and why these remarkable things happened to Gwendolyn. I will tell you, in time. But first I have to explain the world she lives in. There are many sciences trying to explain what is and what is not. For example "vacuulogy" is the science about emptiness. It does not explain much. Physics is about things that can be seen and measured. It explains more, but not all. The question"why?" is usually avoided by physicists. There are political ideologies that explains even more than physics does, because they don't demand the truth. The best science of all is submission. I will try to have that focus. After all - this is fiction - not reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment